Why dare to dream

When naming this blog, I was considering what the purpose of the blog is and what it will end up containing... First I was thinking that it should say something about travelling and the world as I am right now on my way on a trip... but then I thought, I will not be travelling all the time for the rest of my life... but I may still want to be blogging... I was then considering a name in regard to my life and you who will read my blog.... and finally I realized that daring to dream is what I hope my life will represent -no matter where I am, what I do and who I will be together with. And what I like to believe it has already represented. I started studying economics because I dream of making the world a better place for all of us and I believe economics hold some of the tools to do so. I have travelled to latinamerica and africa to explore parts of world which need to develop to improve the lifes of the people and because I dream of being part of this. And I was active in the student organization AIESEC because I believe in its vision and the network and together with the aiesec members I dare to dream.

But why dare to dream.... because dreams are the fuel to change... and the world needs change... I cannot help dreaming that no people will suffer from malnutrition and hunger. Or that all people will live in peace with each other. I dream that we will accept each other. I dream that politicians do what is best for the people. That companies are doing business with respect and social responsibility. I dream that all children will grow up as safe and with the same opportunities as I have.

Now with my studies done -I am at a point where I can dream more than ever... and more important.... I can act on my dreams.

So follow me and see where my dreams will take me.



onsdag den 8. juni 2011

Changing one person's life at a time -is it enough?

Wish I could be happy with changing just one person’s life at a time… It would be so much easier… but maybe it would be too easy. Maybe it would be more realistic. But is it ambitious enough?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar